The Prelude Suite, a 5X5 Teams product, is a team trust accelerator for both colocated and virtual teams of any size.
Adding Prelude to the beginning of a project adds a few hours to your timelines, but will act as a catalyst towards developing trust. This ultimately leads towards significant increases in team performance.
There are 3 modules available within the Prelude Suite. Collectively, these modules move your team from a “Me” to “We” mindset. Your Prelude Facilitator will help you determine what modules are right for your team.
“Our staff found Prelude fun, engaging and stimulating. Prelude is a trust accelerator. It revealed assets in some of our team previously hidden.”
Prelude is an interactive online platform for different teams that accelerates trust:
- Teams are guided step by step by a trained facilitator.
- Any number of individuals and teams can play.
- Several sequential activity modules, synchronous and asynchronous.
- Combines psychometrics and creative process.
- Scheduled to suit team’s calendar. Each activity is 30 – 60 minutes dependent on team size. Total time 3-6 hours. May be played on any platform i.e. Lync, Hangouts, Skype, WebEx, etc.
- Strengthened Emotional Intelligence
- Improved Communication
- Better Appreciation of Diverse Assets
- More Effective Collaboration
- Positive Team Mental Model
- Increased Well Being
Module 1 iStar: This is an online self-assessment. Players generate a profile of strengths, capacities, and communication style in the form of an iStar Badge. The elements – air, fire, water, & earth – are used as metaphors.
- Teams learn the 5 Basics of Teamwork™.
- Self-assessment of individual and team strengths.
- Team members instantly understand inventory of team strengths for gaps and balance.
- Teams align emotionally and cognitively.
Module 2 Practice:
- Accelerate team trust
- Team members practice in a “safe space”
- Practice 10 Soft Skills in one process.
- Co-create digital symbol of Team Excellence.
Module 3 Bridge:
- Teams develop a Team Alignment Plan.
- Visually verify right person and right fit.
- Matches soft skills to tasks.
- Project planning & scheduling function.
- Teams establish Team Charter.
How will Prelude help your team?
These exercises build trust by empowering teammates to express themselves positively and holistically. What’s implicit – what makes us tick – is vital to understand but difficult to explain. This experience helps make the invisible visible in a fun engaging way. It helps align teammates around shared expectations of excellence and as a preventive against interpersonal conflict.
Do you want to try it?
Please e-mail us at mail@